Monday, October 25, 2010

-Babysitting Duty and Grandpa Vernon's Birthday Party-
Derrik and I got the "opportunity" (wink wink Ang) to take my sisters 2 little girls for a few days while they went to Pendelton for the week. Derrik and I went up and Stayed at her house for a few days so Keanna could go to school, then we headed to my moms for the rest of the weekend for his Grandpa's Birthday Party.


Okay so I HAD to capture this moment, I was inside and told Keanna to grab her shoes and whatever else she needed to take a stroll to the park... Well I walked outside to find this

She decided Laney needed a stroller so they made their own with the one part that the baby car seat clips too, Lol I was Dying Laughing when I saw this, Looks comfy right :)
A little kickball in the park.
Then on Saturday we went to Derrik's cousins open house and I had to get a picture of these 2 cute kids.

Aren't they PRECIOUS, I mean really who couldn't love that crazy eyed girl and handsome little boy :)

Kray and Alayna having lots of fun with Grandpa's Balloons



Stacey and Kray

Teaching Brenda how its done

The Whole Spencer side, minus Reed's daughters cute little family.




All of the Grandkid's and their spouses.


Derrik and Dallen preparing their talks Sunday morning :)

1 comment:

Angela Severe said...

it was a wonderful opportunity to prepare you for motherhood little sister ;) You should be grateful to me that I have given you SO MANY because I am just looking out for you and want you to be as a good of mom as me!!!!