Oh Wow where do I begin with this update... First things first, little miss B is oh so sweet and is the light of our day. She is the happiest little girl and is unbelievably smart. Not so sure who she got that from :) A few things that she has been up too...
- She is a TROOPER of a traveling buddy and is a big hit every time we board a plane. She loves to peek over the seat and smile at everyone! Even though after each travel day I'm completely exhausted, she couldn't have been any better. I guess I just can't keep up with her cuteness some days ;)
- She is OBSESSED with Owls and every time she see's one ( we have a few throughout the house for Fall) she pushes her little lips together and lets out a Hoot Hoot, sounds like Whoo Whoo. Quite possibly the cutest thing ever!
- She is a FAST little crawler and walks along all the furniture, I'm sure she will be walking in no time!
- She isn't shy At All!
-Isn't interested in the slightest in watching baby learning videos, etc.
-Hates when we put her in her car seat after she has been in once that day. She arches the back like I've never seen before, its unbelievable! Maybe a future gymnast???
- Hates when I put her on the grass:)
- LOVES the Katy Perry station on Pandora (I know, I know that may be grounds for bad mothering)
- She is a Great eater
- She loves to swim
-LOVES to eat rocks, or at least she tries her hardest every time we are outside!
-Is too smart for her own good and thinks she is already a toddler. I can't handle her cuteness most days and am SO grateful my life has taken me to this place and that I've been blessed with the sweetest little girl in the world. Not sure what I ever did to get so lucky!
She loves mommies old dinosaur phone, glad someone does and even more glad the dinosaur has since retired!
Baby Blues that melt her Mommy and Daddy!
This is how she felt after a handful of pictures were taken, Drama Queen... I think so!







No comments:
Post a Comment