-Berkley's 1st Swimming Experience-
Boy was this an experience. Umm let's just say she isn't a big fan of the pool:( She was fine for the first minute, then when the kids came running by and splashing and I moved her out of the way she started Wailing. I'm not sure if they scared her worse or if I did? Poor girl. She was fine once we got her out and watched everyone else play. Who knows maybe she'll be a fan of sunbathing instead of the actual pool? Hope so :)
At least her floaty got some good use from her cousin Nyxon, he is a little Fish!
We had her try it again with uncle Dev and she liked it much more, but by then it was nap time!
She was all tuckered out after all the crying and fell asleep on her Dad's lap.
These are some pictures of her 2nd swimming Experience about a week later... turns out I was right and all she wanted was a little snack and to lay out beside the pool like her mommy :)
All ready for her 1st Summer!

1 comment:
Love the picture of her freaking out!! So cute! Pax wants to swim with her and they can float side by side in their floaties!
Post a Comment