Berkley's Blessing Day...

Derrik did such a great job, I felt so bad for him though because he wasn't even able to take her up or hold her at all :( It was quite the task to get him ready for church, since he wasn't allowed to shower because of his Surgery until that morning, it was a real treat ;) Poor guy was in his MASSIVE sling and in so much pain, but he did amazing. I swear he's always the guy who never cracks under pressure, in fact for what ever reason he THRIVES under pressure... I wish he would share that talent with his wife :)
Aunt Steph and Jessica- some of Berkley's Favorite Babysitters :)
She loves her Uncle Adam
The Shakespear's
Grandma Camille and Grandpa Tom
The girls playing with Aunt Jenni
My side of the family, minus my Mom and Tom
Berkley's Pretty Cousins
These two little naughties getting into mischief in B's bathroom. It was so funny because when I walked in and asked them what happened Alayna piped up and said "I don't know, we just walked by and it fell down" Hmmm... Sounds and looks suspicious to me, little troublemakers :)
Enjoying the beautiful day and our YUMMY version of Cafe Rio
Berkley LOVES Keanna :) This picture makes me smile!
She couldn't have been more perfect all day. She was in such a great mood, and was so happy with everyone all day long. A big THANK YOU to all of our family and many friends who traveled far out of their way to be here for us. What would life be like without great family relationships and close friendships? So grateful for all of them!
We Love this little Muffin and are so Happy she's ours!

























1 comment:
Love this post. And her dress....!!!!! So glad we were able to see you guys on her blessing day :)
Post a Comment