Monday, January 30, 2012



Our first few days home...


Berkley LOVED the Christmas lights on the tree. My mom stayed with us for the first week and said that in the middle of the night during her "Shift" Berkley would just lay on the couch and stare at the bright lights, she was mesmerized it was so funny.



Enjoying one of our many snuggle sessions... some of the best moments of all.




Practicing a little tummy time with Daddy. Not her fav :(


We were both a little sleepy here :)


2 week checkup!

A little dad time watching ESPN, its the craziest thing she actually likes it??? Once she was a month or 2 older she would literally stop crying if we turned on anything sports... Derrik teases that one day I'll come home and try to get her to come for a mommy/daughter night and go shopping with me and she'll say Nah I'd rather stay with dad and watch sports :( Oh how I hope that day will never come...
Adam and Jenni stopped on their way home from the NFR to meet and snuggle lil B!

Snuggle time with Grandma S
Meeting her cousin Kray and Aunt Stacey


First Bath
I actually made my mom do it because I felt too bad and was scared so I observed :) My mom is a Pro so she actually loved it! Everyone warned me that I would cry and be a mess once my mom had to go home and I just kept laughing at them saying yeah right. Well lets just say on Day 6 when she went home I may or may not have lost it for a few hours :) Derrik was Amazing to help make me feel better, and turns out a few glances at this sweet baby girl life was Perfect again!


 Mini Photo Shoot
 Big Yawns!

No comments: