Playing Catchup on the Blog... again :)
I don't really have an excuse of why I haven't updated it, well besides I haven't had a camera for a few months and I just haven't wanted to because my laptop burns my leg off when I have it on my lap for more than a minute, thats not ghetto at all is it??? :) But I've taken over Derrik's Macbook -its my new best friend while he is working 24/7 these days. Our little camera broke right before Christmas so we only had the Monster one that I still don't really know how to use. We Finally got one a few days ago so I'll try and be better at taking pictures and posting on here so I'm not in trouble for being such a slacker all the time:) I can't believe its JUNE already, where does the time slip off too. So much has happened in our lives the last few months... More to come later!
***Oh and one last thing, I've been so out of the Blogging World for So Long a lot of you have gone Private on me and I don't know your emails so add me :)
4 comments:
So glad you are finally gonna update your blog :) Can't wait to hear everything that is going on in your lives! :)
miss you girlie! so excited for you new adventures to come!!!
Keep the updates coming missy!!! I would take picture of what you're missing, but I think we do the same thing. Sit on the couch and watch shows on the computer. Oh, I occasionally take a dip in the pool, but then I start crying and thinking of Houston so I come home. Love ya!
i saw the baby shower invite at my mom's this weekend, congratulations! you two will have the most beautiful baby and i am sure you will be awesome parents!
Post a Comment