Wednesday, April 20, 2011

February Fun

This has been a fun month, here is a little recap of what we have been up to...

Adam and Jenni's work put on a HUGE benefit dinner for Kensley the middle of the month. Adam hasn't been working since November since Kens was diagnosed because they have been up at Primary Children's so often and she has needed 24 hour care, so his company decided they would do something to try and help them with their medical bills, etc. It turned out to be a HUGE SUCCESS! I was in awe with the amazing turnout, it was such a fun night. We got to catch up with lots of people we hadn't seen in awhile, and it was just fun to sit back and watch all the people pile in the door willing to help them out any way they could. All of our hearts were touched and I know Adam and Jenni couldn't have been more grateful!
My Dad and Angie's little rascals, they love their Grandpa.
Pretty sure he didn't mean to bust out that finger, Lol!
I just LOVE this Face :)
Keanna, Brady, My Uncle Bart, Uncle Kenny, and Aunt Suzee
Chanc, Kayleigh, Dallen, and Derrik.
My Dad, Heidi and her girls Mindy and Lindsay and little Braigen.
He's So dang cute!
My Dad and I :)
Ang and Jarad checking out some bidding items
Adam and My mom
Jenni, Korbin, and some of her close Friends.

Jenni's Brothers, sister, and Jordan.
My Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Eric
:)
The beginning of the month we had some of our Favorite Visitors :) Darcee and Shane headed to Vegas and stopped to stay the night. It was so fun hanging out with them again, it had been too long!!! Wish you guys lived closer, thanks for stopping, we had so much fun:)


Happy Valentines Day
Its just not Valentines without homemade sugar cookies, this year I made Derrik come and get in on some of the fun :)
Shhh don't tell him I put this up, I kinda made him try on my new apron and busted out the camera, haha he wasn't very happy :)
Mmmm Happy Day!


Kayleigh and I decided to do a surprise Date and meet at the bowling alley. We told them they couldn't talk, but little did we know the little punks had been texting and knew what we were up too...Ugh. We had so much fun, we hadn't been bowling in forever, I still got my butt kicked like ALWAYS but it was still fun :)










My Valentines Surprise :) I was Sooo Surprised and EXCITED to have a little quick getaway to see our friends Reed and Hailey, we hadn't seen them in a year so it was so fun catching up! We didn't really get many pic's but we had so much fun trying new restaurants, seeing shows, and just hanging out, thanks for a great few days guys :)





No comments: