Fabulous Fall!
The Fall of 2010 brought lots of fun memories, here are just a few highlights...
We went up to Derrik's cabin hunting for a few days, it was so nice being up in the mountains again! We didn't have much luck but we sure hiked alot of beautiful mountain side:) I even got lost, I think I might sit out for a few years after that scare, YIKES!!! Derrik brought up his pit bikes so we could all ride, even his mom took a turn:)
The Girls taking our turn in the Kitchen!
Not much to say about this picture ... just being helpful:)
Kazee's Blessing Day
At the end of October we went to Stacey and Dustin's to visit for the day. Kray wanted to show off his Halloween Costume, what a cute little farmer :)
Kazee's Blessing Day
In November Kazee had her blessing, she looked SO Dang Cute! I can't believe how big she's getting already.


Handsome little Stud :)

Korbin's Blessing Day
A week before was Korbins Blessing, Derrik was out of town so I went solo. Kensley was having a rough day and didn't want to smile for any of the pictures {later to find out it was because of the tumor that was found 2 weeks later :( so sad that she was hurting and we had NO idea why}
My Brothers, Dad, and Korbin

Korbin and Grandma



and Keanna's was HILARIOUS, it freaked me out a bit every time I looked at her! She pulled Justin Bieber off Well:)
Korbin and Grandma
Trick or Treating at Grandma's House
We had just got back from Derrik's cousins wedding when Halloween rolled around so we were lame AGAIN this year and didn't dress up. We decided to go to my moms since Angie and the kids were there and getting all dressed up. I'm a bit of a Holiday Fanatic so we couldn't just go home and miss out on all the excitment! This year Angie's kids costumes were MY FAVORITE! take a look and you'll see why :)
I mean really, is that not the cutest little cowgirl you've EVER seen?
Handsome little Pirate, he already looks good with facial hair:)
No comments:
Post a Comment