Saturday, April 10, 2010

-Easter-
For Easter this year I decided to let Derrik experience the Big Rockin R Ranch Easter Egg Hunt that I use to attend every year as a kid. I hadn't been back since... geez I don't even know when, but it had been a Long time. It's not quite as fun as it is when your a kid, but it was cute watching Lany's and Kensley find candy and meet the Easter Bunny :)


So uncle Derrik took Alayna while Jarad took Kade so Ang could get some pictures and apparently he didn't hear the "Only 3-4 bags of candy per kid" rule and when their time was up her brown paper bag was Heaping with candy, lets just say she learned a good lesson on sharing that day while dispersing her candy evenly between the little ones that didn't get any :)



Adam Flying Kites with Keanna


Okay so that night when we were all back at my moms we decided to go play volleyball over at the school because it was FREEZING cold all weekend. Well of course when Adam hear's that we are going, he goes upstairs and trys to find his most interesting playing gear to impress us all (the Full body shot isn't Blog Approved) and as you can see on his daughters face she thinks he's as crazy as the rest of us :) Priceless!


Keanna trying on my old Cheer Uniform, she was being so silly.


I Love this pic because they totally do stuff like this all the time and he secretly Loves it :) just chillin blowin bubbles...

Ang and I went back to Vegas for the week with the kids and went swimming, to the parks, M&M World, etc! When we dropped into Vegas we decided to take a quick drive down a tiny part of the strip so they could see the bright lights and Kade said he wants to live there when he grows up, and when Alayna spotted the Luxor she started pointing and yelling "Pretty Mountain" They all 3 were in Awe all weekend.








Checking out the Flower Gardens.

My snuggly date to the water show :)


M&M world was a HUGE hit

Outdoor World checking out all the animals.
She found Exactly what she loves Most...
And SO Did I! Mmmm

The kids were a little bummed because all the outdoor pools were still closed so we went swimming indoors, it was Freezing though so they didn't last long.

This is one part of Vegas that I LOVE, they have SO many parks and they are all so nice, some of them even have different themes.





No comments: